LISBON DESIGN APARTMENT
DESIGN & ELEGANCE – LIVE LIKE A LOCAL IN LISBON
Located in a Pombaline-era building and around the corner of one of Lisbon’s landmarks, the Assembleia da Republica, this elegant, spacious and sunny fourth-floor design apartment is ideal for those who want to explore Lisbon’s fascinating history and beautiful surroundings.
Set in a quiet area of the Sao Bento district with still lots of local flavour, the apartment is within a short walking distance of the main tourist attractions, a really great location for your Lisbon trip!
The apartment was recently remodeled and decorated with an excellent attention to detail.
The original wooden floors, high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and abundant light give the space an authentic and charismatic feel.
The main living area is stylishly decorated with designer vintage-style furniture, the main eye cather being the original Bordallo II art piece, entitled “Arminho”. Apart from the living room is a TV room where it is great to relax on a comfortable futon bed.
The two bedrooms each with their own bathroom, one with queen size and the other with double bed, have a timeless simplicity combining perfect white walls.
The front bedroom has access to the balcony from where you can overlook the Lisbon rooftops. The kitchen is fully equipped.
You will love the unique open views from the living room over the vibrant roofs of Sao Bento street, the Tagus River in the back and the famous Bonde (electric tram) nr 28 that is passing just around the corner.
max. 4 people | 2 bedrooms | 2 beds | 2 bathrooms | size: 115 m2 | no elevator
- Sleeping: 1 queen bed | 1 double bed | baby cot | bed linen
- Cooking: coffee machine | cooking utensils | stove | oven | microwave | refrigerator | dish washer | toaster | blender | water cooker
- Heating: electric heaters | fan
- Entertainment: Wifi | Smart TV (Cable)
- Sanitary: 2 showers | hairdryer | towels | soap | shower gel | shampoo
- Laundry: washing machine | iron & board | dryer
- Workspace: desk
- Outside: balcony
The apartment is at a fantastic location in Rua de São Bento, around the corner of the Portuguese Parliament and close to the hip Santos design district and Chiado with its many shops and characteristic Lisbon cafés. São Bento street is famous for its antique shops & vintage stores and recently several hip healthy restaurants and gastro-bars have opened in the area such as Bowls&Bar, Fauna & flora, Heim Café to name a few.
All our guests love the location as the area still has lots of local flavour and you will be at walking distance from all the tourist attractions in the charming districts of Chiado, Bairro Alto, Alfama and Baixa.
Metro stations Rato, Chiado and Cais de Sodre are just a 15 min walk away, as well as the Cais de Sodré train station and many key-route bus and tram stops. The famous electrical Bonde 28 tram stops just around the corner of the apartment!
Book your stay
Licensed Alojamento Local 65452/AL
- check in: 3 PM – 12 AM (midnight) | check out: 11 AM | Early check in and late check out on request | For arrivals after 8 PM there will be an extra charge of 15 € (payable directly in cash at check-in)
- children welcome
- no pets please
- smoking not allowed
- original wooden floor so only soft soles please
- must climb stairs
- Lisbon Tourist Tax: €1/person/night, with a maximum charge of 7€/person, except for children under 13 – payable in cash at check in
- check out cleaning fee: 60 EUR
- refundable security deposit: 500 EUR
- for long term rentals: utilities (electricity and water) to be charged in accordance with usage