CASCAIS HOLIDAY APARTMENT
A PERFECT BASE FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS ON THE LISBON COAST
This classy and spacious family apartment is located in Cascais just 30 km from Lisbon, in the heart of the residential neighborhood of Rosario (bairro do Rosario), surrounded by gardens.
Boca de Inferno and the amazing Guincho beach are just a 5 minutes away by car, as well as the historical center of Cascais.
Our apartment will be the perfect base for a great holiday for those searching to relax, breath fresh air and feel the cool sea breeze after a day of sightseeing in Lisbon, sunbathing on the amazing beaches along the Lisbon coast line or a day trip to the natural park of Sintra.
This fully remodeled holiday apartment in Cascais comes with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps up to 6 guests comfortably.
The lounge area has a large comfortable sofa to relax and watch TV, a dining area with table and chairs for 6 people, as well as a covered veranda where you can relax and enjoy the garden views.
The kitchen is fully equipped.
The apartment comes with 3 bedrooms which are tastefully decorated with all the comforts from home.
The en suite master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, the second bedroom has a sofa bed that turns into a comfortable double-sized bed, and the third bedroom has 2 single beds that can be joined to form another queen-sized bed.
There are 2 full bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a bathtub and shower.
max. 6 people | 3 bedrooms | 4 beds | 2 bathrooms | size: 145 m2 | car recommended | free & easy street parking
- Sleeping: 1 queen bed | 1 double bed | 2 single beds | bed linens
- Cooking: coffee machine | cooking utensils | induction cook top | oven | microwave |
refrigerator | dishwasher | toaster | blender | electric kettle
- Heating: electric heaters
- Entertainment: Wifi | Smart TV (Cable)
- Sanitary: shower | bathtub | hairdryer | towels | soap | shower gel | shampoo
- Laundry: washing machine | iron & board | drying rack
- Workspace: desk
- Parking: free & easy street parking
The apartment is located in the western part of Cascais, a nice and calm location between the fabulous Guincho beach and the historical center of Cascais with many shops, restaurants and several city beaches to choose from.
One of Cascais’ many landmarks, Boca de Inferno, is nearby as well as Casa da Guia, where you’ll be able to enjoy lunch or diner on one of the outdoor terraces overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Both are within 15 min walking distance from the apartment.
There is an excellent bakery and small commercial center for groceries just across the garden, very handy in case you wish to prepare your own meals in the apartment.
A car is recommended to get around, especially if you wish to discover the more unspoiled beaches near the natural park of Sintra, enjoy the sunset at Cabo de Roca or, of course, explore the capital city of Lisbon.
For those without car, it is good to know that you can also reach Lisbon via a scenic 30 min train ride along the beach!
Check out the best Cascais has to offer by clicking here!
Book your stay
Licensed Alojamento Local 47667/A
- check in: 3 PM – 8 PM | check out: 11 AM | Early check in and late check out on request | For arrivals after 8 PM there will be an extra charge of 15 € (payable directly in cash at check-in)
- children welcome, however not suitable for infants under 2 years
- no pets please
- smoking not allowed
- suitable for elderly
- elevator in building
- free and easy street parking
- Cascais Tourist Tax: €2/person/night, with a maximum charge of 14€/person, except for children under 13 – payable in cash at check in
- check out cleaning fee: 60 EUR
- refundable security deposit: 250 EUR
- for long term rentals: utilities (electricity and water) to be charged in accordance with usage